ECECAF has provided over $15 million in scholarships
Members’ children can benefit from ECECAF post-secondary scholarships.
The ever-rising costs of education can place a financial strain on our members. Scholarships are the ideal form of student aid to help subsidize these costs, and they never have to be repaid.
ECECAF Scholarship Program:
Effective Fall 2020, the ECECAF scholarship program provides up to $5,000 over two consecutive terms ($2,500 per term), and awarded over $766,000 in the past year.
Children are eligible to receive a scholarship towards post-secondary tuition fees provided that:
- Parent(s) contribute to the Fund for a minimum of 12 consecutive months prior to the start date of the first term application
- Student’s age must be under 25 years of age at the start date of the first term application
- Student must be accepted into an accredited and approved full-time educational post-secondary program
- Fall (September) term applications are to be submitted after receiving marks in December and by March 31
- Winter (January) term applications are to be submitted after receiving marks in April and by July 31
Extenuating circumstances with regard to these conditions may exist. The Board of Trustees reviews these on a case by case basis.
View complete guidelines and application form by visiting the Forms webpage
DMR Memorial Scholarship Program:
Applications are now being accepted for Fall 2022 study.
Application deadline: May 15, 2022
For mature students (25 years or older at start of term) OR in graduate, master’s, or doctorate studies*.
Scholarship disbursement of $5,000 to one board-selected recipient per year.
View Terms and Conditions and Application Form by visiting the Forms webpage