ECECAF has provided over $15 million in scholarships
ECECAF Scholarship Program
NEW! Effective Fall 2022, the ECECAF scholarship program provides up to $5,500 over two terms ($2,750 per term), and awarded over $589,000 in the past year. Also new, scholarship applications are not required to be for two consecutive terms, however the student must be under 25 years of age at the start date of each of the two scholarship terms.
Members’ children can benefit from ECECAF post-secondary scholarships. The ever-rising costs of education can place a financial strain on our members. Scholarships are the ideal form of student aid to help subsidize these costs, and they never have to be repaid.
Children are eligible to receive a scholarship towards post-secondary tuition fees provided that:
- Parent(s) contribute to the Fund for a minimum of 12 consecutive months prior to the start date of the first term application
- Student age must be under 25 years at the start date of the scholarship term
- Student must be accepted into an accredited and approved full-time educational post-secondary program
- Fall (September) term applications are to be submitted after receiving marks in December and by March 31
- Winter (January) term applications are to be submitted after receiving marks in April and by July 31
Extenuating circumstances with regard to these conditions may exist. The Board of Trustees reviews these on a case-by-case basis.
Keep scrolling for another scholarship offering…
DMR Memorial Scholarship Program
Applications are CLOSED and a RECIPIENT ANNOUNCED for Fall 2023 study
Submission Deadline: May 15, 2023
Competition details for Fall 2024 study will be posted here by January 2024
Scholarship disbursement of $5,000 to one board-selected recipient per year, for:
- Mature students (25 years or older at start of term).
- Graduate, master’s, or doctorate* studies. (Medical doctor is considered an undergraduate degree and does not qualify under this criteria.)