View Terms and Conditions – to be added for 2023 Fall study by December 21, 2022
ECECAF has provided over $15 million in scholarships
ECECAF Scholarship Program
Effective Fall 2020, the ECECAF scholarship program provides up to $5,000 over two consecutive terms ($2,500 per term), and awarded over $766,000 in the past year.
Members’ children can benefit from ECECAF post-secondary scholarships. The ever-rising costs of education can place a financial strain on our members. Scholarships are the ideal form of student aid to help subsidize these costs, and they never have to be repaid.
Children are eligible to receive a scholarship towards post-secondary tuition fees provided that:
- Parent(s) contribute to the Fund for a minimum of 12 consecutive months prior to the start date of the first term application
- Student’s age must be under 25 years of age at the start date of the first term application
- Student must be accepted into an accredited and approved full-time educational post-secondary program
- Fall (September) term applications are to be submitted after receiving marks in December and by March 31
- Winter (January) term applications are to be submitted after receiving marks in April and by July 31
Extenuating circumstances with regard to these conditions may exist. The Board of Trustees reviews these on a case by case basis.
DMR Memorial Scholarship Program
Applications are CLOSED and a recipient selected for Fall 2022 study. Applications will open by December 31, 2022 with a spring 2023 deadline.
Application deadline for Fall 2023 study: TBA – will be spring 2023
For mature students (25 years or older at start of term) OR in graduate, master’s, or doctorate studies.
Scholarship disbursement of $5,000 to one board-selected recipient per year.