ECECAF has provided over $15 million in scholarships
Members’ children can benefit from ECECAF post secondary scholarships.
Effective for the Fall 2017 term, the ECECAF Scholarship program will provide up to $4,000 over 2 consecutive terms ($2,000 per term), and awarded over $570,000 in the past year.
The ever-rising costs of education can place a financial strain on our members. Scholarships are the ideal form of student aid to help subsidize these costs, and they never have to be repaid.
Children are eligible to receive a scholarship towards post-secondary tuition fees provided that:
- Parent(s) contribute to the Fund for a minimum of 12 consecutive months
- Student’s age must be 24 years or younger as of the start date of the first term application
- Student must be accepted into an accredited and approved full time educational program
- Fall (September) term applications are to be submitted between receiving marks in December and by March 31
- Winter (January) term applications are to be submitted after receiving marks in April and by July 31
Extenuating circumstances with regard to these conditions may exist. The Board of Trustees reviews these on a case by case basis.
View complete guidelines and access the application form by visiting the Forms webpage