Congratulations to our three winners who have won their New Driver Program costs being completely covered as recognition of the launch of the ECECAF-AMA New Driver Ed Subsidy Program!
Member: Daryle Tilroe; Student Driver: Rowan
Member: Mercy Gutierrez; Student Driver: Mattieu
Member: Darrin Balanik; Student Driver: Madison
Driver Education Subsidy
Effective March 1, 2016, ECECAF members’ dependents under 25 years of age, receive a Driver Ed Subsidy towards an AMA New Driver Program upon completion of the course.
- View the AMA letter for details on:
- huge discount on Driver Education from ECECAF and AMA
- special offers on AMA Membership
- how to redeem your Membership offer
- how to purchase an AMA New Driver Program
2. View Driver Ed Fact Sheet – How it works to apply for the Driver Ed Subsidy from ECECAF.
- Rate Sheet – lists the subsidy rates based on AMA membership and level of new driver program completed
- AMA and ECECAF promotional poster
3. Upon completion of the AMA new driver ed program, submit the Driver Education Subsidy online application form:
- Email application’s supporting documentation within 48 hours of submitting online application form to email@example.com:
- Copy of student’s driver’s/learner’s license
- Proof of payment of New Driver Program course
- AMA New Driver Program certificate of completion
With your support, ECECAF and AMA look forward to creating a safer driver community in Edmonton