Subsidy rates and AMA pricing for New Driver programs purchased on or after Dec 1 2017 are currently under review and updates will be posted here in mid-January 2018.
Driver Education Subsidy
ECECAF members’ dependents under 25 years of age, can receive a Driver Ed Subsidy towards an AMA New Driver Program upon completion of the course.
- View the AMA letter for details on:
(*Note letter states until Dec 2016 but this program has continued past this initial date)
- discount on Driver Education from ECECAF and AMA
- special offers on AMA Membership
- how to redeem your Membership offer
- how to purchase an AMA New Driver Program
2. View Driver Ed Fact Sheet – How it works to apply for the Driver Ed Subsidy from ECECAF.
- Rate Sheet (subject to change for New Driver programs purchased on/after Dec 1 2017 ) – lists the subsidy rates based on AMA membership and level of new driver program completed
3. Upon completion of the AMA new driver ed program, submit the Driver Education Subsidy online application form:
- Email application’s supporting documentation within 48 hours of submitting online application form to email@example.com:
- Copy of student’s driver’s/learner’s license
- Proof of payment of New Driver Program course
- AMA New Driver Program certificate of completion
With your support, ECECAF and AMA look forward to creating a safer driver community in Edmonton